75184 - Star Wars Advent Calendar 2017

Manse1001

• 4 months later...

These have really fallen off badly since the Santa Vader set.  Why don't we get truly unique figures any longer?  The white Chewy was easy, but at least it was different.  I just can't get over how unbelievably lazy and mailed-in this Santa BB-8 figure is.  This might very well be the first year I skip the SW advent calendar. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Bold-Arrow said:

Everyone and their grandma's cat sell advents during the holiday season . Number of sellers on these in the past two years has been ridiculous . 

It is a simple test to see if you have what it takes to be a reseller.  If competing with 100s other sellers for $.50 profit is enough to stop you from selling, then the reseller life is not for you :drag:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
My opinion about this set matters not. I'm sure my kids will be ecstatic to get it again.

Checked with my kids (11 going on 12 years old) whether they wanted to do the calendars again this year. Answer was a resounding YES. Son was adamant he wanted this years SW advent as well. No problem for me, got them all together for $48 at KMart with $15 back in points. Cheapest year so far :)
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...
16 hours ago, KShine said:

Does anyone have a lot of the non minifig bags from this set available?

I am sure that many of you parted out the minifigs, and might still have what was left - if so, let me know.

I think I had that set and still have it (opened/assembled).