$400 Minifig and Indiana Jones lot

Baragon

I found a lot on Craigslist for $400 that includes a number of minifigs, complete Indiana Jones sets (instructions no boxes), and loose bricks (he claims some misc Star Wars. The lot is 15lbs. 

I am pretty new to this but it appears that there are some rare minifigs. Is the minifigs market good? Am I seeing a Cloud City Boba Fett?

The Indiana Jones numbers are:  7623, 7621, 7622, 7199, 7682, 7198 and 7197.  I know the Indiana Jones sets have enough value to pay for a good chuck of the lot (assuming they sell).  My plan would be to flip most of this lot to buy sets for my personal collection. 

IMG_6277.JPG

IMG_6278.JPG

IMG_6279.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the advice. I talked more with the seller and it turns out that a number of the figures were customs, so I walked from the deal. In general, is the minifig market a good one to be in? I keep coming across deals on large lots but they seem like they would be a lot of work to unload. For example, there are a ton of figures and poly bags here, but they are all pretty common. 

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/tag/6025175175.html

6 minutes ago, Baragon said:

Thanks for the advice. I talked more with the seller and it turns out that a number of the figures were customs, so I walked from the deal.

A few of them are clearly fakes, but most look pretty legit (and there was likely a good deal to work out here). If you have enough knowledge to look at them in person it would be worth it, but if your not familiar (in order to spot the fakes), you would have to pass.