TRUTH Tactics : and now the end is here

Alpinemaps

Guest TabbyBoy
Just now, Val-E said:

You know you want to have your own toyshop, don´t you? A few bitcoin sold at 11k and your dream will be reality.

I'm selling my Bitcoin for £50K a year from now and letting my "penny coins" enjoy the ride to the moon. I've already posted my van artwork.

11 minutes ago, scatttcat said:

Sorry if this is old news, but I just clicked print on my rewards coupon....and fine print no longer says excludes Lego.

Is this new? Or did they lift this awhile ago?

5a2219cce5e9b_ScreenShot2017-12-01at7_09_40PM.png.ce4a514ae0837b9a5bc2ec21fc15782f.png

Yeah they lifted it a little while ago...

This is from earlier post: "Manager said corporate had to reverse earlier restriction due to big backlash from customers and stores."

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Creepy Geoffrey small set is making some good money right now.  Makes me wish it wasn't so creepy and I stocked up more.  I wouldn't have picked that for a money maker, so maybe that coupon will do the same.

Take a look at the TRU store Bricktober set (40144). $75 bucks with only 13 sellers on AMZ.
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

I'm probably doing it all wrong. Bought resistance bombers at 80, walkers at 109, bountys at 108, and silent marys at 140. All minty boxes. South cali stores make a bit hard for me to wait for the next round of markdowns. Will wait for the next markdown on some city stuff. Not hopeful stuff will last with the holiday weekend approaching though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 1

• 2 months later...