TRUTH Tactics : and now the end is here

Alpinemaps

Just now, Achilles said:

Haha, yea I know LEGO was excluded from the Gift card, but for Non-LEGO purchases, can I use the rewards and get the Gift card?

I think that's a yes and I did that.  I used a 15% off coupon also, but it benefited me more than the gift card offer in one case, so I used it instead.

• Like 1

https://www.toysrus.com/cobrand/services/price-match-guarantee

Our promise to you

The holidays are all about giving, and that means a lot to us. That’s why we are introducing the Price Match Promise: Not only will we match competitors’ prices in store, we’ll donate an additional $1 to Toys for Tots every time you price match now thru 12/24, up to $1 million. Because every kid deserves the right to play.

Here are the basics: Read our FAQ

• We’ll honor a price match for in-store purchases. Simply see a Team Member for assistance.
  • Items purchased must be identical to the items advertised–same brand, same size, same style and function–although variances in color will be accepted.
  • The original, complete competitor ad, with valid dates, must be presented at time of purchase. Advertisements presented via smartphone must be displayed on the competitor’s website or app. Online prices must be verifiable via the competitor’s website.
  • A price match may be granted at the time of purchase or within 14 days of purchase date with a valid receipt.
  • When 2 or more of the same item are purchased, price match will be limited to 2 of those items.
  • Prices are matched after deducting any Toys“R”Us and/or Babies“R”Us coupon savings and other offers from our price.

https://www.toysrus.com/cobrand/services/price-match-guarantee

Our promise to you

The holidays are all about giving, and that means a lot to us. That’s why we are introducing the Price Match Promise: Not only will we match competitors’ prices in store, we’ll donate an additional $1 to Toys for Tots every time you price match now thru 12/24, up to $1 million. Because every kid deserves the right to play.

Here are the basics: Read our FAQ

• We’ll honor a price match for in-store purchases. Simply see a Team Member for assistance.
  • Items purchased must be identical to the items advertised–same brand, same size, same style and function–although variances in color will be accepted.
  • The original, complete competitor ad, with valid dates, must be presented at time of purchase. Advertisements presented via smartphone must be displayed on the competitor’s website or app. Online prices must be verifiable via the competitor’s website.
  • A price match may be granted at the time of purchase or within 14 days of purchase date with a valid receipt.
  • When 2 or more of the same item are purchased, price match will be limited to 2 of those items.
  • Prices are matched after deducting any Toys“R”Us and/or Babies“R”Us coupon savings and other offers from our price.
I don’t see the “in-stock” clause.

And the 14 days is good for competitors door busters items.

9 minutes ago, Robb said:

I don’t the “in-stock” clause.

And the 14 days is good for competitors door busters items.

Click on the FAQ

What are the Price Match Promise exclusions?

• Amazon.com 3rd party or any other 3rd party marketplace sellers
  • Jet.com
  • “Buy One Get One” (BOGO) offers
  • “Gift with Purchase” (GWP) offers
  • Out-of-stock or limited quantity items
  • A price that is a result of a promotion requiring a minimum purchase amount (ex.: Save $10 when you spend $50), or that has other conditions, such as storewide or category-wide coupons
  • Online pricing that is limited to one day or less (ex.: doorbuster items, one-day deal, 6-hour sale, evening sale)
  • Any competitor’s advertised store or online pricing for Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday
  • Prices that are a result of subscription services or other service (ex.: delivery and installation)
  • Financing offers, such as credit card or gift card offers
  • Clearance, closeout, damaged, used, refurbished product, open packages or liquidation sale prices are not eligible

Is there any difference between item prices on Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com and in Toys“R”Us and Babies“R”Us stores?

Pricing, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. If you find an identical item sold in Toys“R”Us or Babies“R”Us stores and available for less on Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com, we will match the online price.

What qualifies as proof of a price?

For printed ads, present the entire printed advertisement. Photos or photocopies of the ad cannot be accepted as verification of a competitor’s printed ad. Digital versions of printed advertisements are accepted. For online prices, simply present the price from a qualifying competitor’s website, Toysrus.com or Babiesrus.com on your mobile device. Our Team Member will then verify the match.

Does an item have to be in stock to receive a price match?

Competitors’ online items must be in stock at the time a price match is requested. Customers who visit a Toys“R”Us or Babies“R”Us store due to out of stock issues on Toysrus.com or Babiesrus.com may request a price adjustment when applicable. Rain checks are not given for price match requests if items are out of stock at a store or at Toysrus.com or Babiesrus.com.

Can I use a coupon with the Price Match Promise?

When shopping with a coupon, we will apply the matched price OR the coupon–whichever provides the better discount.

Can a Team Member discount be used with the Price Match Promise?

A Team Member discount can be used. The discount will be applied after the price is matched.

If an item I previously purchased is now a part of a Toys“R”Us or Babies“R”Us Buy One Get One (BOGO) or Gift with Purchase (GWP) promotion, can I get an adjustment?

If your purchase was made at a Toys“R”Us or Babies“R”Us store within the allowable price adjustment period (14 days), and the price points of all applicable items being purchased are clearly listed, we will grant a price match for you to receive the BOGO or GWP offer. The items that were purchased to qualify for the BOGO or GWP item will receive the current retail price with the promotion.

Can a Team Member discount be used when price matching an item?

A Team Member discount can be used when price matching.

If an item I previously purchased is now a part of a Toys”R”Us or Babies”R”Us Buy One, Get One free (BOGO) or Gift with Purchase (GWP) promotion, can I get an adjustment?

If your purchase was made at Toys”R”Us or Babies”R”Us within the allowable price adjustment period (14 days), and the price point of all applicable items being purchased are clearly listed, we will grant a price match for you to receive the BOGO or GWP offer. The items that were purchased to qualify for the BOGO or GWP item will receive the current retail price with the promotion.

What do I do if I find an error on Toysrus.com or Babiesrus.com?

Despite our best efforts, a small number of items on the site may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable. We may experience lags in uploading updates throughout the site and in our advertising on other sites.

We don't guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. Toys”R”Us, Inc. reserves the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice. If you find an error or notice something that doesn't look right, please contact Toys”R”Us Customer Service at 1-800-TOYS-R-US. We apologize for any inconvenience.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...