TRUTH Tactics : and now the end is here

Alpinemaps

Today was a sobering reminder that LEGO no longer qualifies for TRUTH.  I actually had already forgotten about that since I haven't shopped at TRU on Thursdays in a few weeks. 

Having said that I was successful in getting the $10 promo gift card with my purchase.  My $75+ purchase included a mix of LEGO and non-LEGO items.  Don't know if you need both to trigger the promo or if it will work on an all LEGO purchase despite the exclusion in the coupon terms.

I talked to my "regular" TRU cashier the other day, and she was very surprised about the LEGO exemption and said she just looked at someone's rewards the other day, and it didn't mention it. So apparently, it's back off.

Related - Does anyone know if you can pay with Rewards and say, use the coupon for the $10 gift card? Or does it need to be actual payment for $75 to get the gift card?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Achilles said:

I talked to my "regular" TRU cashier the other day, and she was very surprised about the LEGO exemption and said she just looked at someone's rewards the other day, and it didn't mention it. So apparently, it's back off.

Related - Does anyone know if you can pay with Rewards and say, use the coupon for the $10 gift card? Or does it need to be actual payment for $75 to get the gift card?

Ummm, Lego is excluded from the gift card offer. Yes, that's right, we're back to square one. :)