TRUTH Tactics : and now the end is here

Alpinemaps

Just attempted to use truth and rewards on a 70916 bat wing and was denied bigly. Cashier tried it a few times and neither would apply. Quite a bummer. She said that she thinks it's certain sets triggering the denial because she rang up a duplo set earlier and truth applied. Take that with a grain of salt.

• Like 2

Has anyone tried to use TRUTH on LEGO yet today?  I'm heading there shortly and was wondering what to expect.

I tried this evening. Was denied by the register.
Lady at the register didn't know why it didn't work. Unfortunately she got a manager, and she said Lego is now excluded. She also mentioned it's excluded from rewards.
No go here for TRUTH and rewards. Tried both today and neither of them would work, even after the asst. manager tried a few times. Told them I likely won't be there much anymore.

Lol. I said about the same thing.
"Grounds for divorce"
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, rcdb1984 said:

side note, anyone have a babies r us coupon for in store? My wife is making us buy a $500 stroller today, because she decides she's going to the zoo tomorrow. :/ Pm please.

I resisted buying a decent stroller for the first year and a half of my daughter's life then I got a $300 (on sale) stroller before a trip to Disney and I wished I had had it from the beginning. For the first time my daughter actually fell asleep in the stroller. It opened up a whole new world of things to do without worrying about nap time. We used that stroller on numerous trips too and finally gave it up when she was almost 6. I resold it and got half of my money back. :-)

Sorry I don't have a coupon.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I got excited seeing the $25 gift card offer for $100 purchase coupon in my inbox today.  Then I remembered that TRUTH will not work on LEGO.  Then I read the coupon's fine print and saw that LEGO was excluded.  Then I decided I would do something else on my lunch break today.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

FROM SD:

Free $25 Toys R Us Gift Card w/ $100+ Purchase. Valid 10/26-10/31/17. Gift Card Valid 12/1-12/24/17 (Restrictions apply)

Says excludes LEGO so does that mean can't get a GC when buying LEGO? 

http://coupons.snipsnap.it/redeem/3241

I found this at https://www.toysrus.com/toys/holi...ok-catalog in case anyone is wondering.

Edited by thelovemachine

26 minutes ago, thelovemachine said:

Says excludes LEGO so does that mean can't get a GC when buying LEGO? 

That is exactly what it means.  However we don't know if it's an automatic exclusion loaded in their system or if it depends on the cashier to catch it manually.  Please post here if anyone has tried it this morning.

• Like 1