[MOC] Millennium Falcon leaving Mos Eisley

dimnico

Impressive. Most impressive.
Every time I see one of your microbuilds I get inspired to make my own, but they just look like a collection of random bricks stuck together.

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind comments! I really appreciate such nice feedback.

If I can give any advice for what it's worth is I always gather a lot of source material to work off, from lots of different angles, film stills, models, art work etc and also look for similar builds to what you are trying to achieve as it's a good starting point for inspiration.

Also have fun! That's the most important thing! When I start a new build I just try all kinds of crazy techniques and brick combinations just for fun to see what I can come up with, sometimes it's a disaster and other times new ideas might come off the back of it!

And don't give up, so many of my first attempts at something are a complete mess but I'll sleep on it, come back to the model and have another go!
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Catherine Hallé said:
Well done! I had the same impression on the white color. Love it!

Even looking at the old Kenner toys it still looks white to me! Some people have said it's either white and just got dirty through space travel or its a very very light gray!