MF 75105 Used

If someone is simply selling the ship with zero minifigures, what price would you offer?  Is $40 a terrible offer?  I figure the Used price is about $85, minus the 7 minifigures that in total cost about $45 individually; or is that not how that works?

Obviously I want to get the best price, but also don't want to be an A*hole about it too.

If someone sells it on ebay and you can send an price offer then rule of thumb for me is using 10-20%off as price offer.

E.g.: I mean obviously someone who asks for 80$ doesn't want 40... 70$ could be okay though. I'd offer 65$ to give him the possibility to meet in the middle.

Edited by Locutus001
  • Like 1

People can offer whatever they want - Seller's have the option to use (and should always use) the auto-decline limit to avoid any frustrations.

While I would never offer $1 for a $300 listing - Fairly often, even seemingly low offers can be surprisingly accepted.

Edited by KShine

15 minutes ago, KShine said:

People can offer whatever they want - Seller's have the option to use (and should always use) the auto-decline limit to avoid any frustrations.

While I would never offer $1 for a $300 listing - Fairly often, even seemingly low offers can be surprisingly accepted.

From personal experience: Putting in a 30% off offer on an item as a "lowball start" and then having the offer immediately accepted happens, and leaves you thinking "what would have happened if I had gotten in with 50% off?"