Nexo Knights 2017

Darth_Raichu

19 minutes ago, Villager Chris said:

There seems to be a reasonable market for the Battle Suits. Maybe kids are pestering their parents. Lance is at least double RRP. 

I don´t think that´s what Lego had in mind when they launched the series but if it gets kids into the brand, why not?

I can see the winter sets being the last ones ever and the whole theme ending in the summer. All the truly dud themes get killed in the summer when no one notices. Those last short run ones might be worth something.

1 hour ago, Val-E said:

All Nexo sets apart from Knighton are done and with just  a handful of small insipid sets for 1hy 2018, it´s pretty safe to say this theme is done. They can´t sell it if they don´t produce sell any sets....

My local Toys R Us was completely devoid of Nexo this morning, apart from one solitary small set (half price) on the end of an aisle. I was going to buy it out of sympathy but...

Edited by Villager Chris

2 hours ago, Villager Chris said:

My local Toys R Us was completely devoid of Nexo this morning, apart from one solitary small set (half price) on the end of an aisle. I was going to buy it out of sympathy but...

Funny you say that , the lovely Manager at a local TRU asked if i'd been buying them up as they were nearly out of the knights.  Told her it wasnt me and they are too fidgety to build for a four year to play with.....the number of times I've had to rebuild this in a 15 minute period because it wont stand up to clash with a dinosaur attack.

On 26/10/2017 at 9:07 PM, Villager Chris said:

There seems to be a reasonable market for the Battle Suits. Maybe kids are pestering their parents. Lance is at least double RRP. 

Thanks for the heads up.  I got these last year in-store with Tesco 3-4-2 when they were reduced to £3.50?  (£2.50?).  No idea where i've put them.  At the right price everything is a winner.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 27/12/2017 at 5:50 PM, Clintonjoseph said:

A positive note about this set is it’s designed to be added on to the Fortrex

On the other hand, it's more or less completely useless without The Fortrex. Selling the Library together with a Fortrex as a combo could work. Selling it stand alone won't work, I think.

3 minutes ago, Haay said:

On the other hand, it's more or less completely useless without The Fortrex. Selling the Library together with a Fortrex as a combo could work. Selling it stand alone won't work, I think.

If you find any buyer interested in Nexo, it´s a given to try to sell them everything you can but it´s hard enough to find someone who even wants one set.

5 minutes ago, Val-E said:

If you find any buyer interested in Nexo, it´s a given to try to sell them everything you can but it´s hard enough to find someone who even wants one set.

True. Though I do have a Fortrex + Merlok's Library combo that I'm going to try to sell in 2018 for a decent profit. ;)  I'll let you know here whether I managed to do so. :P 

1 hour ago, Haay said:

True. Though I do have a Fortrex + Merlok's Library combo that I'm going to try to sell in 2018 for a decent profit. ;)  I'll let you know here whether I managed to do so. :P 

You'll probably do ok with the big sets assuming you had a low buy in.

I managed to sell Fortrexs and Knighton Castles above RRP in run up to xmas when Lego went OOS.