Fake, Counterfeit, Knockoff, Illegal, Garbage, Crap Set & Minifigure Thread: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

7 hours ago, exciter1 said:

The mods need to step up.

Wait until I get my Pantasy Bakery review up 😂

But if you can’t wait Ryan has 3 reviews on his Chanel and has an active promo code:

MandRpanda

for 15% off on all Pantasy sets on Amazon

IMG_0509.jpeg

IMG_0510.jpeg

IMG_0511.jpeg

IMG_0512.jpeg

IMG_0515.jpeg

IMG_0514.jpeg

Edited by Pseudoty

Only on bag 2 but so far so good, perhaps too good. These GoBricks are something perfect clutch power, injection mold marks are better than Lego, translucents are well translucent not cloudy, clears are packaged separately to help avoid damage and look to be crystal clear. No smell or oily feel, fit and function seem perfect but the colors seem a shade different than Lego. Numbered bags, nice base plate, instructions are good, haven’t gotten to any possible stickers or printed elements yet and no missing pieces so far. They do have a parts replacement service and online instructions as well.  They even have anti-theft and piracy prevention built into their packaging. 

IMG_0517.jpeg

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/31/2024 at 11:32 AM, CsabaLazlo said:

It amazes me that they get away with selling stuff on Amazon. It's blatant infringement of the Star Wars IP. The mouse usually does not **** around when it comes to that stuff.

1. Amazon never care as long as they get their cuts

2. I'd imagine Disney's legal department is busier than ever these days....

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

Out of curiosity I reported this listing to ebay for counterfeit or authenticity practices since it's clearly not LEGO, but yet advertised as the real deal.  They denied my claim saying the listing doesn't violate their policy.  

Flego manufacturers can make all kinds of sets/bricks for all I care, but manufacturers and sellers marketing sets as LEGO which are clearly a copy of an existing set is bad for the industry as a whole and should be addressed.  How does ebay get away with a not my problem attitude allowing a free market for counterfeit and corruption?

• Like 2