Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - November 2016

Alpinemaps

Ok got my 4 orders in. 4 globes and double XP works for me as well! Good night all!

Make sure you're signed in or it won't work (VIP) as far as physical stores I would assume it's early access for them as well starting in like 9 hours and good till Sunday evening...call ahead to confirm but LEGO Shop at Home is much easier and multiple orders you can't do in store.

Good night all and good luck

1 minute ago, Lego Templar said:

Ok got my 4 orders in. 4 globes and double XP works for me as well! Good night all!

Make sure you're signed in or it won't work (VIP) as far as physical stores I would assume it's early access for them as well starting in like 9 hours and good till Sunday evening...call ahead to confirm but LEGO Shop at Home is much easier and multiple orders you can't do in store.

Good night all and good luck

But you can't sell and ship them tomorrow :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, seapotato said:

Hmm, same sales as Black Friday but you get a calendar on top of the snowglobe?! maybe I should have waited to buy stuff?

I tried that today but the my local B&M said they ran out of Snowglobes just before I came in. I spyed the calender but its in shrink wrap and I couldn't see it it had any 'extras' to it.

Didn't end up buying anything without the Snowglobe freebee.

I tried that today but the my local B&M said they ran out of Snowglobes just before I came in. I spyed the calender but its in shrink wrap and I couldn't see it it had any 'extras' to it.

Didn't end up buying anything without the Snowglobe freebee.

My local store are being cheap as usual... a calendar for $75 and either a globe or a calendar for over $99. They had the calendar today if I wanted it instead.

9 minutes ago, Deanfjr said:

I really wanted this years' calendar, but to find out it is a coloring book without any coupons, Lego can keep it.  

So you got a calender in hand to confirm contents?  It's sounding like this Calender promo is a real dud and only has value to small kids...

3 hours ago, lobo1969 said:

So you got a calender in hand to confirm contents?  It's sounding like this Calender promo is a real dud and only has value to small kids...

I do not, I made that comment based on someone earlier dropping the FYI that it contains no coupons..

Although I did call a Lego store and the employee said it didn't look like any coupons like last years, but it is colorable... ye-haw!

Edited by Deanfjr