75120 - K-2SO

Lordoflego

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest TabbyBoy

These are great sets and could do very well, the only concern was the widespread availability and discounts of up to 95% off (£1 in Smyths!). K2-SO is my favourite droid and just the way he walks makes me laugh ;-) I'm collecting at least one of each anyway and will get extras when I see massive discounts.

35 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

These are great sets and could do very well, the only concern was the widespread availability and discounts of up to 95% off (£1 in Smyths!). K2-SO is my favourite droid and just the way he walks makes me laugh ;-) I'm collecting at least one of each anyway and will get extras when I see massive discounts.

I have read about that massive discount at Smyths. It´s a tragedy that we haven´t Smyths in Germany. Was it a online offer or locally?

I got mine at 80% off and I´m fine with it. Can`t imagine there will be better offers around here. I´ll pick up every K2 which I can find.

Edited by OrangeChiliPeP

• 2 years later...

The K-2SO was the one I thought would be a hit.  Well done set, very likable character = gold in my book. 

I found one at a walmart for around $6.  The woman at the cash register, before I could say a word, pulled the clearance sticker off the front of it and promptly tore about 1" of the paper off the middle, front of the box.  (I was stuck between being stunned and wanting to kill her).  I have never seen a cashier pull a sale sticker off like that before or since.  My son ended up being the winner as he got it for Christmas.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, OrangeChiliPeP said:

stock dries up slowly but maybe a sleeper? What about in the US?

I have a good feeling about K-2SO 

In the EU it was 26-30€ during Xmas. I sold all of mine. I guess with patience you will get 35-40 on Amazon, but seller rank is really bad, so I would move on.

• Like 1