Sauromosis

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

So wondering with the current discount and clearance, is it interesting for investment?

Myself I invested for approx 400euro bought single figures for 3-8euros a piece, double ones for approx 10-15.

Seems like this is a good theme to collect however I doubt if anyone buys for the game itself. Still maybe interesting to sell in bundles? Whats your opinion? Als the clearance in europe was not that epic compared to us.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 1

I've done really well on Dimensions. Made a lot of money. But you have to know which sets to buy. Chima and LOTR won't make you any money but I've made some good profits on Lloyd, Slimer, Stay Puft and Scooby Doo. Sonic and the Teen Titans team pack are also in demand. Not much interest in ET and A-team. So it all depends on the packs.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

So...for the past two years dimensions have popped in at the 99 cent store chain mid to late January through February...and then disappear from their shelves. Any chance despite them being discontinued that there's still some stock out in some warehouse filled with team and level packs ready to make their way to the 99 cent store chain again? I know they've been discontinued but perhaps theres still some heavy stock out there. These have been great for metrics and easy double and triple the buy in barring you spread yourself out over different packs. Some packs even better.

Them 1.99 stickers tho...my fingers have not gone unscathed.

2 hours ago, LegoBro said:

So...for the past two years dimensions have popped in at the 99 cent store chain mid to late January through February...and then disappear from their shelves. Any chance despite them being discontinued that there's still some stock out in some warehouse filled with team and level packs ready to make their way to the 99 cent store chain again? I know they've been discontinued but perhaps theres still some heavy stock out there. These have been great for metrics and easy double and triple the buy in barring you spread yourself out over different packs. Some packs even better.

I highly doubt it. I've seen only a two Dimensions packs in the past 4ish months (one at walmart for $3, one at best buy for $8), they're long gone from most retailers.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/13/2019 at 11:53 AM, LegoBro said:

I'm still hopeful and checking stores every few days- Best single Lego play of the past 2 years for me. No razor blades or Goo Gone, but we opened and repackaged a few thousand boxes :P

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Amazon just gave me a free Supergirl poly as Stranded Inventory. Sold my last one in March and never had a return. Only appeared when I deleted the listing. I've removed it from inventory and will see what arrives when it finally ships back to me, but given that it is going for $70 FBA right now, I am not complaining... :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...