What would it be like to have Star Trek lego sets...

Nowhereman1

It would be a dream come true for me if Lego ever gets the Star Trek license, but I don't think that'll ever happen.

On a side note, thanks for posting a pic of one of my favorite ships in the ST universe. Love the Reliant!

I love the Reliant too. Its a cool looking ship. I figured the smaller sets like a bridge set might be too cheesy, but the minifigs would be awesome. But UCS would rock! But just imagine what a UCS Deep Space Nine would look like...

Mega Bloks are having Star Trek sets in the fall and one of them is is huge USS Enterprise, Toys R US Exclusive $250, if you google it you will see the pictures, its a great piece, plus they have a few more sets to. And mega Bloks sets are usually out for 1-2 years, but since Mattel owns Mega Bloks now who know's if it will change. But the USS Enterprise is a great looking piece, close to lego as you can get.

1 minute ago, emazers said:

Mega Bloks are having Star Trek sets in the fall and one of them is is huge USS Enterprise, Toys R US Exclusive $250, if you google it you will see the pictures, its a great piece, plus they have a few more sets to. And mega Bloks sets are usually out for 1-2 years, but since Mattel owns Mega Bloks now who know's if it will change. But the USS Enterprise is a great looking piece, close to lego as you can get.

I don't follow Mega bloks products. Does Mega blok increase in value like Lego?

Edited by tacsniper

I have made lots of money with Halo Mega Bloks, they were the first to come out with POTC Ships years ago, with many other high price sets, They made 2 Large Aircraft carriers that were on Clearance for $20-30 then were selling $150-200 plus many other sets. here is the Enterprise.

https://collectors.megabloks.com/es-us/videos/bc_4684629448001/uss-enterprise-ncc-1701

Guest brickcrazyhouse

I gave up on trek coming to LEGO along time ago and got these (from a customizer). now just need to moc up a shuttle craft.

20160622_230923.jpg