Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - July 2016

Darth_Raichu

38 minutes ago, AirborneAFOL said:

Dammit. The freebie is just straight up BanBait. "How many $50.01 orders can I make before they bring down the hammer?!?!?"

The Space Man (2014) and Classic Pirate (2015) weren't really all that much on the secondary market. I'm not sure this will be, either, but I like the look of the little buildable ballista. 

3 minutes ago, biking_tiger said:

The Space Man (2014) and Classic Pirate (2015) weren't really all that much on the secondary market. I'm not sure this will be, either, but I like the look of the little buildable ballista. 

Agreed.  I think I only made around $15/per on the Space Man $12/per on the Classic Pirate.  But God help me, these are just such irresistably sexy promos.

• Like 1

i think it's the nostalgia of bringing us back to when we were younger with those classic figures. We just wish they would make the classic sets. When the pirate one came out, i didn't have anything I wanted to buy, so I just went on ebay and got the cheapest nib pirate.

• Like 1

Yeah, so you guys always have the key read on the VIP "early access" set.  Anyone? What's it gonna be? You gonna make me go look on some other website?

Kinda sneaky of Lego... early access is on the 14th... free Volcano promo starts on the 15th... so if you go for day 1 of the early access, you miss the promo.

2 hours ago, Kenxxx said:

Yeah, so you guys always have the key read on the VIP "early access" set.  Anyone? What's it gonna be? You gonna make me go look on some other website?

Kinda sneaky of Lego... early access is on the 14th... free Volcano promo starts on the 15th... so if you go for day 1 of the early access, you miss the promo.

What, can't show one day of restraint? :)