Frequency of walmart clearance?

wintersun

I bought a police station for 60$CAN (reg. 130$) at walmart in clearance section today. And it was the first time I see those "clearance section". And I have the feeling I was too late since the lego section was almost empty. Any know the frequency of Lego clearance at walmart? It probably vary per store. It's each month? If so, it's start the last day of the month or the first?

I bought a police station for 60$CAN (reg. 130$) at walmart in clearance section today. And it was the first time I see those "clearance section". And I have the feeling I was too late since the lego section was almost empty.

Any know the frequency of Lego clearance at walmart? It probably vary per store. It's each month? If so, it's start the last day of the month or the first?

You aren't in Calgary are you??? Bought two of them at the Country Hills Walmart yesterday.

Toy R Us NE has a sale on all their Technics. Bought the Unimog for $183 and change/plus tax. Was gonna pick up the big excavator for $207 but don't see big enough appreciation there to justify it.

This is my first year buying Lego. They had a nice clearance sale right after Christmas. I've also heard folks talking about a Summer clearance sale, but that might be at Target? I find odds and ends at Wal-Mart on clearance year around.

Dont know how it is up north but in the US - Walmart and Target clearance toys right after Christmas and again in July/August for back to school - when the new stuff comes out. LEGO always releases their new items around this time so stores do their resets and clearance out the stuff that they no longer have room for on the shelves.