Winzar's Pack Patrol (30251) & Ice Cream Stand (30106) exclusive polybags at Target for a limited time

TheOrcKing

I first heard about this rumored polybag around the beginning of January, and then sometime last week Brickset mentioned it would be an exclusive polybag for Target during that month. Well now it is February and I just found a bunch of them with all the Valentine candy stuff, or what used to be the 'stocking stuffer' section.

I also found the FRIENDS "Ice Cream Stand" exclusive polybag in a bin right next to the other one.

Funny, right after I found these I find that The Brick Fan had just posted a news post about the CHIMA polybag.

Here's the post on The Brick Fan.

A little amusing, this might qualify for the LONGEST thread title ever!

I first heard about this rumored polybag around the beginning of January, and then sometime last week Brickset mentioned it would be an exclusive polybag for Target during that month. Well now it is February and I just found a bunch of them with all the Valentine candy stuff, or what used to be the 'stocking stuffer' section.

I also found the FRIENDS "Ice Cream Stand" exclusive polybag in a bin right next to the other one.

Funny, right after I found these I find that The Brick Fan had just posted a news post about the CHIMA polybag.

Here's the post on The Brick Fan.

A little amusing, this might qualify for the LONGEST thread title ever!

I found one of the Friends Ice Cream last week, but it was just one random bag laying by the regular Lego sets. Now I know where to look, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...