Injustice: Gods Among (DC fighting game for Xbox 360 and PS3)

tree16

What are your thoughts about this fighting game that have DC characters duking it out. The Injustice: Gods Among Us Roster https://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2013/01/25/the-injustice-gods-among-us-roster.aspx Injustice: Gods Among Us - Announcement Trailer

Since its not a LEGO game, I can't say if it will affect the price of the Super Hero theme.

It looks like a pretty neat game. It is an offshoot from when DC shook hands with Mortal Kombat. I doubt it will affect Lego buying unless it is just the best game ever, and I doubt it will be. Marvel and DC release games all the time and continuously have animated series of their IPs going. The only time I think any of this would seep down to Lego buying is if the creation in question is so highly praised/popular that it causes people who knew almost nothing about the comics before to now get into the comics. I think the Avengers movie, Nolan Batman and the Arkham series games all could be said to have done this. The 90s Batman TAS definitely did this. I don't think Unjustice will however.

I have a 360 and will probably buy this game when the price lowers a bit. It really looks awesome, but my favorite Dc game.... wait a minute MY FAVORITE GAME period has to be Arkham City, video games just don't come much better than that one. This is a great topic and all..... but what the heck does it have to do with Legos!?!?! Sure you asked if it would affect lego prices, but really you just wanted to talk video games didn't you?

yeah, I just wanted to talk about Injustice: Gods Among Us since it is DC game, not related to Lego. I myself play video games too and I'm sure there will be talk about the new Lego game (Avengers) later this year. Since there are some people who play videogame on this site, I thought I would share the details of the game.