Shop at Home Tracking Issues

JHolland513

First time shop at home buyer here, I frequently buy from other sites such as amazon but decided to go direct from the company on this one for some reason. Has anybody else had issues with order checking/tracking on the SaH website recently? I ordered a product several days ago, didn't get a confirmation email until 2 days after I placed the order. When I went to check the order status, the system on the website told me my order number couldn't be found. Got on the phone with customer service, my order was successfully placed and was being processed, okay all well and good maybe it was just a fluke in the system. The problem is, it's now been nearly another full day, and my order number still isn't showing up in the online system when I go to check the order status. Is this usual for Shop at Home orders? Do I just have bad luck? This is really starting to annoy me because I like to keep as close of an eye on all of my online purchases as I can, and I can't do that when my order isn't showing up in their online checking system.

It's a tad impossible for me to be banned by them. Seeing as 1) When I spoke with customer service they confirmed that my order was being processed, and 2) This is the first time I've EVER personally ordered directly from LEGO Shop at Home. I almost always do my shopping through Amazon, and if not them Ebay. Unless someone's been doing a bang-up job of impersonating me, I've never ordered from LEGO Shop at Home before now in my entire life.

Edited by JHolland513

2 hours ago, dcdfan said:

Perhaps you're banned. Lego seems to prefer that option over shipping for some...

9 minutes ago, JHolland513 said:

It's a tad impossible for me to be banned by them. Seeing as 1) When I spoke with customer service they confirmed that my order was being processed, and 2) This is the first time I've EVER personally ordered directly from LEGO Shop at Home. I almost always do my shopping through Amazon, and if not them Ebay. Unless someone's been doing a bang-up job of impersonating me, I've never ordered from LEGO Shop at Home before now in my entire life.

I guess that what @dcdfan suggested can fall into the "sarcasm" macro-category...

This ban thing is going a little bit too far among the biggest fears of people - right next to ISIS attacks and seals that peel off due to age.

4 minutes ago, Anakin_Skywalker said:

I guess that what @dcdfan suggested can fall into the "sarcasm" macro-category...

This ban thing is going a little bit too far among the biggest fears of people - right next to ISIS attacks and seals that peel off due to age.

Ah, see, problem is sarcasm doesn't translate very well in text. That and I'm pretty much out of the loop when it comes to the whole "banning people out the wazzoo" thing. Like I said, I mostly do my shopping on Amazon or other sites.