Ideas #013: 21305 - Maze

firos

2 hours ago, Haay said:

How about using a glass or steel marble instead of the Lego provided 'marbles' ?

That is what we have done. We substituted the balls given for marbles. The very slightly flat spot on the plastic balls can impede the motion of the ball. The marbles roll unconditionally!

• Like 5

We built this set over the weekend. I think it's a big winner. Really genius that they selected it. My son has spend the whole weekend off and on building new mazes. It just fits the Lego mindset so brilliantly. 

Then the little bastard made a covered maze where you can only see the start and finish spots. That is frustrating let me tell you.

Pics or it didn't happen. Lol

3 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Bummer. Please do next time. I love looking at the different designs. I'm trying to put as many as I can in this thread.

Ok here we go with 2 more ideas from the jkbrickworks.com website:

Golf Maze

Star Wars Maze (#2):

20160416_155853

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Bummer. Please do next time. I love looking at the different designs. I'm trying to put as many as I can in this thread.

Will do. He's 7, so it wasn't too intricate from the outside, but I was surprised how hard it was to tell where the dang ball was on a basic maze when it was covered.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, exciter1 said:

One of my favorite games as a kid.  I remember trying to beat my best time over and over.  I'm sure I still have it in a box somewhere.

Wwwoooowwwww.....I remember this as a kid.  Must find one on ebay, dad and I played this all the time.  

• Like 2