40203 - Vampire and Bat (Halloween 2016)

exciter1

Think of it as a nice little break for 2016.  I dont know about you but my wallet was getting a little thin.  And my portfolio gets stronger which every new set they show off.

Only 2016 line that shows real promise is Technic.  Overall a down year or two will be a boon for investors that have been around more than 6 months.

For those who want to read the text (the site is in Dutch) here's my quick translation:

Just now I noticed something fun while looking at the building instructions for the Easter Chick ....

LEGO has released pictures of the next seasonal set ... this is the Halloween one!

We can expect a build representing Dracula.

I think this is a fantastic idea! No animal this time but a person....

Edited by Phil B
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, dcdfan said:

Not sure what price this is supposed to be but I see this as $4.99-$7.99. That said, it's probably $9.99...

Oh yeah, it's $9.99, just look at the Valentine's and Easter sets to see the pattern. Of course, it's almost March and LEGO is still selling the V-day dogs on sale at $7.99 and still hasn't sold out. I have to guess there is substantially less demand for these sets than the vignettes. Then again, maybe LEGO got so excited over sales on last year's seasonal sets and have overproduced this year.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:

I spotted a large pile of these today. The box seemed thinner than usual. Is that just me or has anyone else noticed. About a half dozen on the shelf were crushed.

These small sets have thinner cardboard than the bigger ones. They squish really easy...