LEGO Star Wars Investing Opinion: Always in Motion Is the Future

5 hours ago, MrJ-NY said:

Some footage of Rogue One trailer & images were leaked this week which show scenes of a different style AT-AT tan/beige in color with a door on the side.Lego'smingly dumb move of retiring 75054 just as they release a UCS Hoth set could be because they have plans to release this tan version as part of the Rogue One sets.Rumor is a trailer of some sort will be shown during the previews of Superman V Batman.In the snippet of footage leaked there is a watermark across the top "Rogue1__BvS" so it seems believable.

Also some great pics of black Stormtroopers/Deathtroopers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1accCVkaRk

Rogue 1 AT-AT.jpg

The weapons on the head are different and it doesn't have the big round thingy on the underbelly, but otherwise it looks pretty identical to me. I don't believe the change in color is anything other than a yellow sun background instead of an icy planet. They likely will re-release the AT-AT under a Rogue 1 banner but I doubt it'll be much different.

Afficher l'image d'origine

Afficher l'image d'origine

• 1 month later...

Based on this thread, I've dipped my toe into investing. I picked up the Sith Infiltrator, Naboo Starfighter, and a Tydirium to sell later - plus an extra Tydirium for myself. With the May 4th sale, I got double VIP, poster, and polybag Stormie. What do you think, am I starting off on the right foot? Any others including non-Star Wars I should get while the sale is still going on?