Super Bowl 50 LIVE DISCUSSION THREAD

Alpinemaps

Who will win Super Bowl 50?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Super Bowl 50 Winner

• Denver Broncos
    • Carolina Panthers
  2. 2. Lady Gaga's National Anthem

3. 3. What color will the Gatorade be that gets dumped on the winning coach?

15 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Congrats to Denver. The only World Championship I've experienced was when the LA Kings won the Stanley Cup.  Otherwise, none of my teams have ever won a Championship.

The game and the commercials were a snooze fest though.

None of the commercials were that great but I gut a kick out of the Prius ones. With the way they made it series.

2 minutes ago, Starkthunder said:

None of the commercials were that great but I gut a kick out of the Prius ones. With the way they made it series.

I only caught one of the Prius ones, where they come out of the bank and the car is gone, so they carjack a Prius.  I'll have to check out all of them.

I wish bears went all the way and won Super Bowl, last time was when? 85'? It's been a while....

cant complain about the rest though, Bulls in 90's, Blackhawks 3 times in last few years, white socks twice in last decade or so...Cubs will be Cubs and they just can't win lol, last season was great as far as Cubs go though...

Wow. This game was so obviously paid off it isn't funny. I doubt i bother watching football anymore. Its as fixed as wrestling. 

"Any given Sunday!" No matter how dominating an offense looks, or a defense, you still gotta play the game.

Hats off to the Broncos and that D! Defense wins championships. Glad for Peyton for winning it and probably going out like his boss did.

• Like 3

That's ok.  You honestly didn't miss much.  There wasn't a lot of drama in this one like last year and it reminded me a bit of two years ago when the Seahawks D dominated Denver's highly rated offense.  I was happy for Peyton to get another Super Bowl ring to match his brother because he is clearly the better QB, but man is he well past his prime physically.  I think it's a no brainer for him to hang it up at this point.

Edited by zskid00
  • Like 1