Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - March 2016

fuzzy_bricks

Ahh I picked the worst time to take a hiatus...missed those 2016 wall calendars.  Would have like to get a few of the parrots since I can't go to the minibuilds anymore (darn things fill up in under 5 minutes here in Cali).

I too was thinking what's so exciting about the Duplo on the 7th :lol:

Anyone else noticing the "Limit one per customer." legal print on the 'free' items with X amount purchased?  Looking back at some previous months, I have not seen that before.  Are they really going to track your VIP account to confirm that you only get one?  If so, my shop.lego.com orders are going to decrease exponentially. 

Thoughts?

Discuss...  :-)

8 minutes ago, LordEnder said:

Anyone else noticing the "Limit one per customer." legal print on the 'free' items with X amount purchased?  Looking back at some previous months, I have not seen that before.  Are they really going to track your VIP account to confirm that you only get one?  If so, my shop.lego.com orders are going to decrease exponentially. 

Thoughts?

Discuss...  :-)

The 1 per customer limit has always been part of the fine print on the back of the calendar.  

• 2 weeks later...

I recieved the lego booklet in the mail yesterday. with all the new items in it.

I noticed a couple Star Wars (maybe others) had "Hard to Find" highlighted... already??

Why exactly is this?  make less of them?  Exclusives?

75141 and 75142 are 2 examples.  

Just wondered what "hard to find" means on a newly released item.

PS:  I can't find these sets anywhere yet!!  LOL

33 minutes ago, Legbrick said:

I recieved the lego booklet in the mail yesterday. with all the new items in it.

I noticed a couple Star Wars (maybe others) had "Hard to Find" highlighted... already??

Why exactly is this?  make less of them?  Exclusives?

75141 and 75142 are 2 examples.  

Just wondered what "hard to find" means on a newly released item.

PS:  I can't find these sets anywhere yet!!  LOL

I saw the Speederbike at the LEGO Store yesterday. The Hoth Attack at Walmart last week and the LEGO Store yesterday. Yesterday was the official street date, so keep looking. As to why they'd be hard to find? no idea. We'll have to see if they're exclusives somewhere.