What condition did your shipped Tumbler come in?

TigerJJ

got one in an undersized box from target (like the two bottom ones in picture above on the door mat). shoved in there face down. it wasnt wide enough hence came beat up on the front and corners with a quater-sized hole on its top. pondering what to do with it. at least the seals are intact. *idiots*

Edited by jerryherb

5 hours ago, plastic passion said:

i was hit with a tumbler road block when i got home this afternoon......      boxes are in nice shape, seals popped on one, -but still nice.   Target packed 

1 per box but since they would not lay flat or upright (box a hair too small in all directions), they were put in diagonally with air balloons...     -all things 

considered, they did pretty well.           Now I have to hid these before the better half gets home and figure out how to pay the credit card bill when it comes

in....   lol       ( the fun part )     peace !    pp

No wonder the listing got poofed so quickly :P

Wife was greeted at the door with this today:

03ed4647ddb20b70a53b589154e6ee7b.jpg

Inside was all this:

d8eb2713464eb6bd4df1488b7f92b30d.jpg

One box arrived with seals broken on one side. Most are in decent shape. Not mint of course but nothing that won't hurt the CAGR on this.

Wife is wondering when the inventory will start departing from the house. Currently running a trade deficit. Made a "promise" to get some three year investments into the hands of buyers.

I received one from Target today, and I would say it is in good/great condition. The seals are all still in tack with code 34R5. The corners are a little work, but I would say it is from normal shelf wear. Overall happy with it. Still have one more on the way. The packaging was not the best and was packed as described as other posts above.  

-i got caught today...  i thought my tumbling days were over with yesterday's delivery, (my wife has every other Friday off) - (home today) ....  setting the scene:  door bell rings  with wife sitting at the couch, i open the door expecting a sales person or a small package left on our bench.....   UPS dude sturggling to carry these boxes in loud voice says        " what the hell happened, all you used to get were these skinny little tubes, now you are getting tons of these massive boxes?!"   I looked at my wife and started laughing...   she just started burning holes in me with her laser eyes..... These boxes are larger and heavier then what was delivered yesterday so i am guessing there are 2 or 3 in each one....  - i think i am going to put these under the house in the crawl space (wrapped in plastic or in boxes)   - lol   pp

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, rdandy5875 said:

Late to the game, I have only been lucky enough to order 2 tumblers. The one from AMZ came in great shape. The one I ordered from target didn't arrive at all, got the cancellation notice today, after few weeks back order :(

I'm pretty sure you can still buy them at a reasonable price if you look around. 250-300$ should still give you at least a 100$ profit in a few years. That's still an awesome investment.

Bought two through WM.com one arrived a week before in a huge oversized WM box, filling with papers. The box seems in perfect condition. No seals poped up like my first one from Amazon. The other one arrives today and it is sealed in a Original LEGO, box, I feel this one should be flawless, but I haven't opened up yet since my wife is at home ;-). Just left it in the garage.

• Like 2