Awesome site

Thank you for the compliment. The site is starting to take shape now and the interest is continuing to build which is quite exciting for Ed and myself. We have been getting some good solid feedback and you will see some of these updates in the near future. Depending on the size of your collection, it is a great way to keep track of what you have, what the value is and a great way to insure your collection. You may be surprised on how much you have there. Feel free to send us a message at any time if you have ideas or suggestions.

Thank you to the mastermind behind this site! Seems really handy for keeping track of my stock in ways I always wanted to, but never found the time to do. I can't wait to start listing my sets and doing some damage to that total Brickfolio value!

Thanks, welcome to the site. Jeff did a great job on the site. I'm just the 'collector' and resident blogger and bullsh*tter.