Alerting Amazon About A Lower Price

Legodog

Many of you probably already know this but for those who don't... did you know that you can alert Amazon of deals you found elsewhere and some times it will cause them to lower their price on something so we can all save? When you see something for cheaper just go to the product page on Amazon's site and scroll down and click on "tell us about a lower price? ". It will ask you for the price and the URL. I know Amazon is usually on top of this stuff but I did just find one thing. Walmart.com has 9474 The Battle of Helm's Deep for $1 cheaper than Amazon's current price. I alerted them and lets see if they match the price at all. Maybe we can all save $1. Maybe it will get Walmart and Amazon to get into a war on this price and we can all benefit and I can finally get this set at a decent price. lol.

Saw the Battle of Helms deep today at WM for 129. Is this something you guys think will do well in the future and is it worth full retail?

I bought one from Amazon at full price. Only because it was no shipping or tax and I couldn't find it anywhere cheaper. If you wait it out though I bet this set will be one sale some time in the next couple months. Just my opinion.