Share your Great Customer Service Experiences!

cheeka

I've been lucky enough to be on the receiving end of some great customer service recently - some not so surprising, like my local Lego store, but one site in particular I would never have come across if it wasn't for my recently rediscovered love of Lego. I thought we could have a thread where we share our great experiences, and maybe help fellow BrickPickers use a store with a degree of confidence!

So, my local Lego store. It's so obvious, I'm not sure if it's worth bothering, but I wanted to say much kudos to the member of staff who smooshed his way through some 20-25 mini figure packets to help me hunt down the Waiter I was looking for (I have some plans to turn him into James Bond!). Friendly chatter throughout - it was clear that he was an employee who truly loved his work (and who wouldn't - being paid to play with Lego!). A simply brilliant experience, and I'm looking forward to going back there for my next purchase.

Second up is John Lewis (http://www.johnlewis.com/Toys/LEGO/Category.aspx). Sets not always marked as reduced, but some are available at well below RRP nonetheless. Ordered Mines of Moria -

I have one about Lego customer service, that actually happened on Lego customer service. I had bought an Old Republic Striker Class Fighter, and the only two pieces that had printing on them which are the two pieces that make up the ship's body were totally uneven. This made the set look very retarted.... very. Another problem was that the Jedi that comes in that set, Satele Shan had a crack under her right arm and a very loose hairpiece. (I was equally mad about that) So I went on Lego.com customer service, and talked to a guy named Mark. Mark said in his email that he would give me the two pieces I needed, and a whole new Satele Shan for the inconvenience!! I am very happy about the way that turned out (who wouldn't be!?!) and I will be giving them a gold star for the way they handled the situation.

I hate Target.com and will never use them again but I will give them props on one experience I had... I ordered two LEGO Town Halls for 360ish and instead of my two town halls I got a Mario Cart Wii driver thingy worth 25 bucks. They sent me the receipt for the Town Halls and other product. I was stuck with the receipt for the wrong item and the wrong product... Basically I went in and said...you sent me the wrong product. (For all they know, I could have gotten the right items and just switch it with a different one.) They gave me a full refund with very little hassle...

I have to give credit to Kmart online customer service, last week I got two very good refunds! Way back in December I purchased 4 Monster Fighters Crazy Scientists (9466) from them and only received one. I contacted them last week and they are out of them so they gave me a refund that left my total cost for the one I got at $10. Sorry I didn

Best customer service I have ever received has been from drop shippers, no one else can touch them in the service department. They know once the cat is out of the bag, the whole business is done. I have emailed google wallet and not received replies for days but the minute I emailed the seller, I had a refund sent immediately. Whenever I had a question about something during the buying process, they responded within minutes, one even had live chat. No other corporation has ever treated me with such care before, and yet they were such awful, dishonest scumbags without me even knowing.