Lego Star Wars Finn FN-2187 Polybag (30605-1)

jaisonline

Good news fellow Lego fans. We are getting a Finn Stormtrooper polybag (30605-1).  That means no more switching minifigure heads to reenact Finn and Poe being best buddies while escaping the Star Destroyer.

Details will emerge about soon enough about how to acquire it. Most likely a Lego or Toys R Us promotion.  It could be a Lego promo for the May the 4th weekend.

I do expect this minifigure to have demand especially if the sand stains print remains exclusive.

image.jpeg.25739c14d465a647b50737be728e9

Source : http://brickset.com/sets/30605-1/Finn-(FN-2187)

View full blog article

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rainsburyma said:

I dont recall the new order storm troopers having white hands though in the movie could this be a concept packaging ? 

Actually, the 75114 First Order Stormtrooper also has white hands and in movie pics they are white on top and black gloves.  Too hard to create the two tone hands I guess.

• 5 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 7:35 PM, jaisonline said:

Nice.  My Finn polybag arrived. It seems they all the same codes (at least the ones I've seen).

Anyone know how or where to enter the code?  I'm playing on PS4.  I've found a "Enter Code" screen. Enter the 6 digits, but it doesn't seem to do anything? I can "Select" the letters/numbers, or "Back" out of the screen, but there's no apparent option to "enter" the code once it's ready... what am I doing wrong?

img_5065.jpg

img_5066.jpg

1 hour ago, Kenxxx said:

Anyone know how or where to enter the code?  I'm playing on PS4.  I've found a "Enter Code" screen. Enter the 6 digits, but it doesn't seem to do anything? I can "Select" the letters/numbers, or "Back" out of the screen, but there's no apparent option to "enter" the code once it's ready... what am I doing wrong?

i have the same behavior on my xbox one.  maybe this code  is automatically activated  since we purchased the special edition game?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jaisonline said:

i have the same behavior on my xbox one.  maybe this code  is automatically activated  since we purchased the special edition game?

Yeah, I was thinking maybe the code just unlocks the "dirty FN-2187" player which is unlocked in my game, so... maybe that's it.

Does anyone know if this will be available to the general public?  We only have a wiiu in the house, and unfortunately, this polybag wasn't offered for the wii system, which makes no sense, since wii is the most kid friendly of systems but whatever. 

ebay for general public

• Like 1