10240 - UCS: Red Five X-wing Starfighter

Mos_Eisley

How many 10240 X-Wing sets do you own?  

336 members have voted

1. 1. How many 10240 X-Wing sets do you own?

• 2 to 5
    • 6 to 10
    • 11+
    • ZERO

This poll is closed to new votes

Don't think you'll be seeing the X-Wing go on sale on Lego.com, ever. OK, maybe 10% when it's about to die. Our only hope is that it goes out to the Walmarts and Amazons of the world and we see some decent discounts on it. I'm going to buy one to build regardless, but as for investments, going to wait on it for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't think you'll be seeing the X-Wing go on sale on Lego.com, ever. OK, maybe 10% when it's about to die. Our only hope is that it goes out to the Walmarts and Amazons of the world and we see some decent discounts on it. I'm going to buy one to build regardless, but as for investments, going to wait on it for a while.

Well the B-wing is at Walmart so perhaps the X-wing will follow in a few months. If it does I expect sale prices as well as my own extra 10% off.....so we may see the $150 price point.

I guess it's cool, but to me it falls into the rehash category, so that's a notch down from an actual all-new set. I just think they could have done something better for a UCS ship instead of another retread. Where's the UCS Tie Fighter for the past 15 years, Lego, hmmmmmm? Thank you!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...