Air Miles Canada - Q&A, Coupons, Bonus Miles Alerts

tacsniper

1 hour ago, gregpj said:

We switched to a Westjet Mastercard a while back. Tired of the direction that Air Miles was going (cash vs travel) and their flight options were absolute garbage or totally non-existent for where we've traveled over last few years. 

I've almost never bothered with airmiles for flights because, you're right, it was always a big hassle to book. Airmiles cash I'll persist with as I can still use them on useful merchandise. But no e-vouchers at TRUs is a big blow to acquiring LEGO sets. THE Bay is presently a lesser option for spending the airmiles on LEGO.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2017 at 0:55 PM, lobo1969 said:

Did a random check today, and evouchers for TRU are available again.

Just noticed, but it's too late airmiles! I've already got the ball in motion to swap everything over to my other cards. Will have enough next month to pick up my last few vouchers, but i think i'm done with you and your hassles.

2 hours ago, Sandwraith said:

Just noticed, but it's too late airmiles! I've already got the ball in motion to swap everything over to my other cards. Will have enough next month to pick up my last few vouchers, but i think i'm done with you and your hassles.

Yup, same here, after that scam they pulled last year to force everyone to use their miles up on trips they weren't ready for or loose them - then at the deadline to just say hahaha we changed our minds... the airmiles cards got shredded.  Even worse scam is their free points surveys, they wait until you've spent 10-15 mintues filling out their questionnaire THEN they just say -oh sorry we don't need any more replies on that survey here fill out this one (with the same results)  just scamming you for your time without giving you your rewards... Air miles just sucks all round now adays.

• 9 months later...