Major problem with 7994

smithz

I bought set 7994 (the Lego City Harbor) over the summer, but I didn't like the problem it was having with peeling stickers. So I just bought another one. I was taking the set apart and inventorying it so I can sell my current ship, and I noticed the inventory in the back only calls for one pair of blue pants when there are in fact two. I went through and added up all the parts that were in the inventory (counting the string, which I guess Lego does- they did in 2230) and it was in fact the official count: 659. That is not counting the other pair of pants, which would make it 670. I know it's only a one piece difference, but this means that Brickpicker is wrong, the Lego wiki site is wrong, and various inventory sites too. Not to mention anyone else who says the piece count is 659. Can anyone else back me up on this?

Another error in this set is that the instruction manual for the truck shows the driver with one face, but the set actually comes with a face with sunglasses. Just throwing that out there too.

45 minutes ago, gregpj said:

I don't really see what the big deal is? If there are two pairs and you have two pairs great!

I can imagine that not every single set is in fact inventoried correct. *major problem* may be overstating it just a tad. ;)

I disagree. I think if we don't correct this issue immediately, we're all doomed. Ed/Jeff to the database corrector, stat!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, BrickStanley74 said:

I disagree. I think if we don't correct this issue immediately, we're all doomed. Ed/Jeff to the database corrector, stat!

Quick, someone build a lifesize LEGO Tardis so we can travel back in time and get the instructions fixed at printing time!

• Like 1