Lego Africa

mfortunek

This is a great article and video posted on the home page here at BP (from the Brick Blogger): http://thebrickblogger.com/2015/10/lego-africa-first-time-playing-with-lego/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thebrickblogger+(TheBrickBlogger)

My five year-old son and I are going to send a box to this program. He is so "over-privileged" when it comes to the amount of Lego toys in our home.  Watching this video makes him understand how lucky he is and it's amazing to me how much he wants to share and help kids who don't have Legos.

I hope some of you will donate as well.  This is guaranteed to give you lots of good karma for the upcoming holiday season. Tower of Orthanc will pop back into stock at the moment you're sitting at your computer, Death Star will retire three weeks before TFA opens, and Palace Cinema will leapfrog the Pet Shop and retire the day after Thanksgiving...  All because you donated an old box of Legos to children who will love them.  Now who's the winner? :)

• Like 3