10251 - Brick Bank

DadsAFOL

How many 10251 Brick Banks do you have?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. How many 10251 Brick Banks do you have?

• 50 or more. I am the heir to Emazers.
    • 20-49
    • 10-19
    • 5-9
    • 2-4
    • 1 (for resale not personal build)
    • 1 (for personal build/undecided what to do with it)
    • None. I am Exciter1 and this set hasn´t been released in my location yet.

Wicked!

http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-creator-modular-brick-bank-10251-officially-announced/

10251 Brick Bank
Ages 16+. 2,380 pieces.
US $169.99 – CA $219.99 – DE 149.99€ – UK £119.99 – DK 1399.00 DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.

Make a safe deposit at the Brick Bank!

Make a secure deposit at the highly respected Brick Bank, featuring an array of intricate details and hidden surprises. Easy-to-remove building sections provide access to the detailed interior, comprising a bank with an atrium foyer, tiled floor, arched windows, ornate chandelier, lockable vault and a transaction counter with security glass; a laundromat with printed window, tiled floor and 4 laundry machines; plus 2 second-floor offices with an array of detailed furniture, fixtures and accessories. The exterior of the building features a detailed sidewalk and an elaborate façade with carving and statue décor, decorative roofline, large arched windows, central balcony, clock and an accessible roof terrace featuring a large skylight.

• Includes 5 minifigures: a bank manager, secretary, teller, and a mom and child.
• The Brick Bank features a bank, secretary’s office, bank manager’s office, laundromat and a detailed façade and sidewalk.
• Bank features an atrium foyer with wide, arched entrance, triangular-patterned floor tiling, ornate chandelier, oxidized-copper colored skylight, transaction counter with hidden alarm buttons and security glass, and a bank vault with safe deposit boxes and a large round door.
• Laundromat features a printed window, tiled floor and 4 laundry machines.
• Secretary’s office features a wall clock, desk, typewriter, cabinet with opening drawers, fireplace and an espresso machine.
• Bank manager’s office features a large desk with banker’s lamp and approval stamp, leather-look chair, printed portrait, statue and a cabinet.
• Accessory elements include a mug, document, camera, candy, blank white paper, chrome-golden coins, 1 chrome- golden bar and banknotes.
• Remove the building sections to access the detailed interior.
• Unlock the bank vault to access the safe deposit boxes.
• Visit the laundromat for a spot of laundering.
• Stack coins with the coin counting machine.
• Special elements include a printed prize check, printed ground-floor windows, a special printed portrait in the bank manager’s office, plus rare, sand-blue and dark-green bricks, and sand-green window frames.
• Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Building series 10243 Parisian Restaurant and 10246 Detective’s Office.
• Brick Bank measures over 10” (26cm) high, 10” (25cm) wide and 10” (25cm) deep.

Edited by BearCrash
  • Like 2

Well... there is still enough stock for PS as well as PC. So still some life in those. PR is the one with the lowest stock.

One could consider PR as being a corner building as well. Even Lego presents it like that on the new modular box.

Edited by Ciglione

Well... there is still enough stock for PS as well as PC. So still some life in those. PR is the one with the lowest stock.

One could consider PR as being a corner building as well. Even Lego presents it like that on the new modular box.

True but when double VIP and holiday train promo starts, stock levels will go down dramatically.  If anything is going to EOL it should happen soon - we are already behind schedule Vs last year although there are probaby only going to be 3 big sets retiring.

PR and DO are both on the new box; PS and PC aren't ....

I like it. Nice piece count, facade and detail look great. What's up with lego last year it was sneaking "candy" alcohol during prohibition and this year it is money laundering. Love the pic on the back of the guy actually tossing Gs in the washer

Plus BB is a cool name and a much needed break from PS PC PR. 

• Like 3

This set is great! I really like it!

Only thing I'm not sure about is whether or not I like the "cut out" floor on the second floor. Sure it doesn't look bad, but I feel like there has been so much place wasted. For detectives office it was okay as this has been the "gap" between the two buildings and there is a balcony and fireladder etc.

But for this one I think I might have prefered some more space here. Probably gonna fix that myself. The solution for the trousers is also something I'm not sure about yet. you could have just used a small round 1x1 brick to attach them without them having to "stand" on that "signaling disk"(english help please!)

Also these shredder/wolverine things on the outside don't look that great... The cupcake forms well... maybe... not sure yet. But I do like the detail of the roof's parapet! Interesting use of this piece haha :-) (slide handle: http://brickset.com/parts/4211081 )

The mother as potential thief is also great ^.^ would have liked some secret passageway from the laundry shop or a tunnel from the back of the building maybe...

Some MOC potential here and a solid build! I'll absolutely buy that for myself :-)

(Not as impressed as with the PR or the DO but still!)

Almost forgot: Great hint at the Scooby Doo theme there! (Picture/article inside of the laundry shop).

Edited by Locutus001