Microfighter and Mighty Micro style MOCs

TheOrcKing

8 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

I'm not up on Star Trek but there's an episode where Captain Kirk loses his face...?

Maybe. Anyway the builder behind that has a bunch of other digitally rendered models most missing an appropriate face. It may be easier to go through the rendering process without needing to also import custom textures to resemble printing....or perhaps he was simply more focused on just making the model than worrying about giving Kirk a face.

• Like 1

Well I have exhausted my search of more builds in this style and for the time being nothing new has popped up. One last note to end on, there are two different builders who have full galleries of Microfighter MOCs only done digitally between this one and this one filled to the brim with well known and lesser known designs. Until next time my friends.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Nothing new really aside from altering the title to include Mighty Micro style builds seeing how close in concept they are with Microfighters (except each being primarily for different licenses). Oh and to add something at the least, here are instructions to build a Hal Jordon Mighty Micro.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...