How this motorbike is built?

BrickPick3r

Guest brickcrazyhouse

no other pics of this bike but here is a link to the creators other bikes    huh didn't work

Edited by brickcrazyhouse

With some help from the household master builder, here are some tips to get you started...
Keep in mind that this bike will be extremely fragile, and unable to hold a minifig. It does look very cool, though.

The main body is built with two "1x1 Modified bricks with 4 studs on the side" (Bricklink part 4733), one in black, one in yellow.
From the black one, there are two silver 1x1 round plates stacked, with a black square 1x1 plate stack on those, forming the 'seat'. To finish the seat, you would attach a minifig neck bracket (Bricklink part 42446) to form the right angle visible over the wheel, and finish off with a 1x1 plate modified with a tooth (Bricklink part 49668)

Next, put the yellow 4733 on top of the black one. On the sides, you'll need two 1x1 plates with horizontal clips (part 61252) to hold the steering 'forks', and another yellow or orange-yellow 49668 to finish off the gas tank.

From the back of the yellow 4733, you'll need a T-bar (part 4697b, should work) to attach the droid arms that are holding the modified bars for the 'exhaust pipes'.

How the back wheels are attached is a little tricky. I think the droid arms are attached to a 1x2 plate with handle (part 2540), which is then attached to a hinge plate 1x2 with 2 fingers (part 44302) with the fingers pointing toward the front of the bike. There must be a jumper plate in there too, to get the hinge plate centered front-to-back with wheels. If that doesn't work, then a 1x1 plate with clip holding a short bar (possibly modified to be the right length) could be used.

The front head lamp is made from a lever that is attached to another part that I can't make out from the one pic. Something like a minifig wrench would be the right length and width, held in place with a minifig hand in the top/yellow 4733 and the fingers of the hinge plate.

I should add that my son's first comments were "He's using about 13 million illegal techniques" and "I shudder to think how many minifigs are missing their hands." LOL

Hope this helps. Good luck with the replication, and hopefully it inspires you to use SNOT methods in your own builds.