LEGO Toys R Us Bricktober build event - October 17, 2015

exciter1

Get your TRU parking lot face on!  I have a feeling this one won't be as desirable as the Bat Signal from last year.

Bring the kids to your local Toys“R”Us store* to celebrate LEGO Bricktober and create their very own Mini LEGO City Kayak! Be sure not to miss out on this fun build event!**

Saturday, October 17
12noon – 2pm

Find a Toys“R”Us store near you: http://www.toysrus.com/storeLocator/index.jsp

*Excludes Toys“R”Us Express and Outlet stores.
**In store only. Event intended for children ages 5-up. Parental supervision required at all times. All giveaway and event materials available while supplies last and distributed to participating children only. Limit one per child. Quantities limited; no rain checks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Intended for 5 and up.  Anyone have experience with this?  I've got a 2.5 year old.  She loves legos and would definitely have a good time.  I could probably play the role of a normal non lego crazed father for a few minutes. 

You're good to go.  I've never seen them discriminate towards the younger ones, and i've taken my boy to these when he was younger than 5.

• Like 2

Don't know if this is common for these events but the TRU I went to didn't have a paddle/oar packed with the kayaks.  I know it was joked about in the above posts but 2 of the kids made frowny faces being up the creek without a paddle.  Sadly TRU staff didn't know where to get more paddles.

Event was fun though.  Didn't buy anything because I was there way to long on Thursday :P