42% off Farnsworth House 21009

cflannagan

42% seems like a good percentage, but I don't know how well this set will do. Honestly, looking at the set itself makes me go "meh" and my gut instinct tells me to skip it but just in case anyone is interested..

42% off 21009 FARNSWORTH HOUSE

The Architecture sets will find their niche once they start going EOL. I enjoy these adult themed, classy sets and like their under the radar potential. At 42% off, you can't go wrong.

The Architecture sets will find their niche once they start going EOL. I enjoy these adult themed, classy sets and like their under the radar potential. At 42% off, you can't go wrong. I agree. This theme is very classy and sleek, and as some of the older sets go EOL they will start to fetch a pretty penny. I'm really thinking about buying this one.

I wanted to pounce on that one, but it changed before I got home! That's what happened to the $50 Robie House discount, too, a couple days ago. It was there and then it was gone! Fortunately I didn't miss out on that one. That's the worst thing about these unadvertised sales. You can't predict how long it's been going on or when it is likely to end. Very fickle.