"Please contact Customer Service"

Brickson

Question

I have gotten that message before shortly after buying a bunch of Red5s.

First, go put on some new underwear for any soiling that has occurred.

Second, call.  They told me my credit card didn't work  and then I gave them a new one and it was fine.

Or you could put in another small order with a different card for payment.  If that order gets cancelled, then I think you are in trouble.

Calling might be easier.  I think the only excuse you can legitimately try use is that you made a fat finger mistake and you really didn't want 5 General Grievous which are like at every walmart around me in abundance.  

Edited by cladner
  • Like 1

Sorry what do you mean KShine?

eBay/LEGO have really cut down on this over the years, but it is when a person who has a stolen CC lists items (that they don't really have) on ebay at crazy low prices. When someone buys it, they purchase the set from LEGO (using the stolen CC) and have it shipped to the buyer.

Eventually the actual CC holder will contact LEGO, etc. - If LEGO sees this repeated often enough to the same address, LEGO will stop any orders from shipping to that address (at least until they speak to the buyer, to clear up the situation).

• Like 1

I would call to find out.  To my knowledge,  they have only banned people in the USA thus far.

People are now getting banned outside the US.  Buying five of this set in particular could cause red flags to be raised.  It is an awesome set that will be highly sought after this Holiday season.  Plus, why would a person need five of these sets unless they were being resold?  A giant MOC?  Doubt it.  Five kids?  Really!?!  LOL

• Like 2

People are now getting banned outside the US.  Buying five of this set in particular could cause red flags to be raised.  It is an awesome set that will be highly sought after this Holiday season.  Plus, why would a person need five of these sets unless they were being resold?  A giant MOC?  Doubt it.  Five kids?  Really!?!  LOL

The Duggars have Lego sharing issues.

• Like 4

I know normal people that have bought 5 copies of small sets as gifts for different people. If lego thinks 5 is such an outrageous number why did THEY chose 5 as the limit?

I use the "I have 2 kids, 6 nephew and 3 nieces."    All of which is complete bull ****...

Yes people may be banned outside of the US but I haven't seen any.  Hopefully he is not banned, I have bought way more than 5 of a set.