Lego Store Canada

gravtation

1 hour ago, Substored said:

So with the Latest Black Friday early to VIP Sale coming up I have a quick question. If I spend the min $200 for the free red brick do I also get the Christmas tree Or is this an either or deal? As a Side note I LOVE me some discount With a freebie AND double VIP Points..... O.o.

I don't go into the store as often anymore so I am not sure if it is different, but they can be real PIA about freebies saying only one freebie per purchase.  It really depends on store, employee and manager.

Looks like you get both If yu spend $200 or more. You get the red brick and the Christmas tree. However.. I cant believe I did this. As a VIP it started today, So last night i waited till 12pm and logged in. BUT I noticed the count down showed that the sale didnt start until Monday.. A bit confused I logged out. Woke up this morning and got the email it in fact was today. Went online, the A-wing and cloud city for 30% off were sold out.... UGGGHHH.. I wonder if they will put more in stock for the Monday opener? Or even different stuff..

Looks like you get both If yu spend $200 or more. You get the red brick and the Christmas tree. However.. I cant believe I did this. As a VIP it started today, So last night i waited till 12pm and logged in. BUT I noticed the count down showed that the sale didnt start until Monday.. A bit confused I logged out. Woke up this morning and got the email it in fact was today. Went online, the A-wing and cloud city for 30% off were sold out.... UGGGHHH.. I wonder if they will put more in stock for the Monday opener? Or even different stuff..

Sale is on in store now, I wouldn't wait until tomorrow
  • Like 1

Got my Batmobile order in, VIP points were again a total screw up. Tried to redeemed $25 worth, both codes told me they had already been redeemed (not possible, just did it this morning), but whatever not going to wait to for them to fix in case one of the promos sells out, i'll just contact them later and find out what's up... I really hate this new VIP points system.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...