Something Wicked (Awesome) This Way Comes?

mfortunek

Has anybody else noticed how the Lego SAH website is conspicuously silent on all the new stuff coming soon?  Aren't the new SW sets coming on 9/4, just 12 days from now?

1) It seemed like all summer long Lego SAH was displaying upcoming sets and listing "coming soon" for anything that was within six weeks of being available.  There was a ton of new stuff on the "What's New" page with release dates for the upcoming month (or later).

2) ALSO, right now 8 out of 26 Lego Exclusives still listed on SAH are SO or TOOS (I'm including Red Five in this list even though it no longer appears under Exclusives search). It sure seems like new Exclusives are on their way in.

We all now about new WV Toy Shop (let's not fire up that furnace again), but who thinks we are about to get the official announcement for the UCS Hoth Base?  

I'm too new to know if all of this is commonplace, but it just "feels" to me like there is about to be an explosion of new Lego awesomeness headed our way.

What are your predictions for the "What's New" page in the next 30 days?

Has anybody else noticed how the Lego SAH website is conspicuously silent on all the new stuff coming soon?  Aren't the new SW sets coming on 9/4, just 12 days from now?

1) It seemed like all summer long Lego SAH was displaying upcoming sets and listing "coming soon" for anything that was within six weeks of being available.  There was a ton of new stuff on the "What's New" page with release dates for the upcoming month (or later).

2) ALSO, right now 8 out of 26 Lego Exclusives still listed on SAH are SO or TOOS (I'm including Red Five in this list even though it no longer appears under Exclusives search). It sure seems like new Exclusives are on their way in.

We all now about new WV Toy Shop (let's not fire up that furnace again), but who thinks we are about to get the official announcement for the UCS Hoth Base?  

I'm too new to know if all of this is commonplace, but it just "feels" to me like there is about to be an explosion of new Lego awesomeness headed our way.

What are your predictions for the "What's New" page in the next 30 days?

the force awkens sets are still under Disney embargo.  No official details till what ever date Disney set.  Leaks are hapening but most of those are unofficial, and a few official ones to build anticipation. 

As for "echo" base. I'm thinking we may not see it till November or even December.  They have been on a 1 eclusive release per month for most (all?) of the year. All the ops is not surprising given the time of year and production schedules for the holiday season and SW:TFA.  US LEGO Shop at Home keeps sets in sold out for months before retiring.

My big question is why is red5 sold out while EV is TOOS. And of course DS which is sold out and tagged as making more.  Over all its hard to say what SW exclusives will be around come January....