• 40125 Santa's Visit
  • 40138 Christmas Train
  • 40139 Gingerbread House
  • 40140 Flower Wagon
  • 40141 Bricktober Hotel
  • 40142 Bricktober Train Station
  • 40143 Bricktober Bakery
  • 40144 Bricktober Toys R Us Store

Most are predictable, but  Christmas Train 40138 and Gingerbread House 40139 are Interesting.  Given the numbering these could be mini builds (4013X), though that would put the christmas train in Jan?, or promo polys (like 40140) and the mini builds are only planed through dec?  Also more bricktober mini modulars.

• Like 7

The numbering for 40138 Christmas Train and 40139 Gingerbread House are indicative of the monthly mini-build series (see June 40131 Parrot; july 40132 Whale; August 40133 Kangaroo) though these would make them the builds for January and February, which seems a little late.  Or, are these the Brick Wall sets?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, pstebbing said:

Interesting that those aren't listed when you click on Categories - > Seasonal. Have to find them by item #.

I am guessing their search index is hosed.  they do not show up under "whats new" either, but they are both tagged with seasonal and new.  would also explain why their search keeps redirecting back to the home page...

either way grabbed 5 of each because i am not sure these will last till the gingerbread house. though with the search issues they just might....

28 minutes ago, pstebbing said: Interesting that those aren't listed when you click on Categories - > Seasonal. Have to find them by item #.

I am guessing their search index is hosed.  they do not show up under "whats new" either, but they are both tagged with seasonal and new.  would also explain why their search keeps redirecting back to the home page...

either way grabbed 5 of each because i am not sure these will last till the gingerbread house. though with the search issues they just might....

They are under "what's new" but a few pages back.