How to require confirmed PayPal address

snot

Hi guys, I would like to put a listing that requires the buyer to have a confirmed / verified address but I'm having trouble finding that option on the eBay. 

Also if I wanted the item to have delivery signature confirmation is that setting available only at the time of printing the label?  In other words there isn't a setting in the listing that states you will have to sign for the delivery but rather it is part of the description, right?  Maybe that's the same with confirmed address?  Is it only available when the label is printed?

Thanks

Also if I wanted the item to have delivery signature confirmation is that setting available only at the time of printing the label?  In other words there isn't a setting in the listing that states you will have to sign for the delivery but rather it is part of the description, right?  Maybe that's the same with confirmed address?  Is it only available when the label is printed?

Thanks

1. You are correct. Delivery signature confirmation can be added for additional fees at the time of printing the label. I do specified in my listing description if a delivery signature will be required. 
  2. Not sure about if there's a setting to specify PayPal verified address. Perhaps other more seasoned eBayers can answer that question. 

I've been selling on eBay for 10 years and do not recall ever seeing an option that requires buyers to have a confirmed/verified address. When eBay/PayPal tells you to ship an order, you send it to the address they give you to send the package to. It does not matter that it is confirmed/verified. A lot of addresses for my buyers will not be confirmed/verified and I never have any problems. As long as you have tracking that shows delivery or signature confirmation to the address you were given by eBay/PayPal, you will not lose a case.

• Like 1

I've been selling on eBay for 10 years and do not recall ever seeing an option that requires buyers to have a confirmed/verified address. When eBay/PayPal tells you to ship an order, you send it to the address they give you to send the package to. It does not matter that it is confirmed/verified. A lot of addresses for my buyers will not be confirmed/verified and I never have any problems. As long as you have tracking that shows delivery or signature confirmation to the address you were given by eBay/PayPal, you will not lose a case.

This is correct. Provided eBay and PayPal show you the "Okay to ship" you are covered by seller protection provided you follow all the rules (tracking etc). There is no need to require a confirmed address, and eBay will not back you in requiring it, so if you're going to sell there I'd give up the idea.