Ninjago 2016

TheOrcKing

13 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

If you have any 70599 - Cole's Dragon lying around, you might want to get after it.  Just broke $100 FBA.  This might be the biggest 2016 performer.

Yeah, that would be the set I walked away from in multiple copies at 3.50 a few months back..... Good work @Val-E   

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

If you have any 70599 - Cole's Dragon lying around, you might want to get after it.  Just broke $100 FBA.  This might be the biggest 2016 performer.

Something weird is going on there, because I just sold a couple for $30 not too long ago, and I swear there were still a bunch of other sellers in the $30 range. Maybe I didn't look close enough. 

11 minutes ago, nolanfan34 said:

Something weird is going on there, because I just sold a couple for $30 not too long ago, and I swear there were still a bunch of other sellers in the $30 range. Maybe I didn't look close enough. 

It´s called Xmas and it dang well creeps up on you this time every year.

14 minutes ago, Val-E said:

It´s called Xmas and it dang well creeps up on you this time every year.

Ha, this is true. It just sat at that $30 price for a long time so funny it is jumping so fast. I think I know of somewhere I still can pick up a couple although the box condition isn't great (which seems risky for Amazon).

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

as a matter of fact I have three unopened. I dont have Amazon account but Im willing to let them go each for 60 USD. I ship worldwide.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 12:47 PM, nolanfan34 said:

Ha, this is true. It just sat at that $30 price for a long time so funny it is jumping so fast. I think I know of somewhere I still can pick up a couple although the box condition isn't great (which seems risky for Amazon).

Well, you take a shot...

I bought two I knew were available at retail. Sold both for $70 on Amazon pretty quickly....figured a risk of returns on these. Yep, one coming back already, buyer filed under "inaccurate product listing" saying they didn't realize it was so small and so few pieces for the price. SMH. 

• Sad 1