Nexo Knights 2016

TheOrcKing

5 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Yes, I have gotten all of the Nexo sets available at TRU for "Free" using my rewards. 

As @fossilrock said why don't you chill out on the negativity. Perhaps take a self imposed time out and build a lego set for fun. If you lived in the USA I would send you a Fortrex. 

I live in the USA and need a fortrex. ;) 

Edited by California92563
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

You don't irritate me every time I checkout this site.  Your from Cali and chill PM me your address and I will send you a Nexo surprise. 

Haha the only person that I like to mess with is our residential janitor. ;) But you really don't have to send me anything man I was just playing around and don't expect anything. I can still pm you if you want but I don't want you thinking that I'm looking for handouts. :D Either way thanks for offering to do that! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, California92563 said:

Haha the only person that I like to mess with is our residential janitor. ;) But you really don't have to send me anything man I was just playing around and don't expect anything. I can still pm you if you want but I don't want you thinking that I'm looking for handouts. :D Either way thanks for offering to do that! 

He loves handouts,  well part of a hand,  ok maybe just a finger...

On 1/25/2017 at 6:40 PM, California92563 said:

Not if I repo it ;). I'm within driving distance of his house. :D 

However, of our two houses, only you and I both know where you live.

On 1/25/2017 at 6:45 PM, Pseudoty said:

I know his weakness, ships, so I am sure he will take a MISB 10210 in trade. Wait I should just offer my built dusty one. 

That is very tempting, but it's going to take a lot more than that to pry 10030 out of my hands.

• 3 months later...

So... they retired 70315 Clay's Rumble Blade... and no one told me?  Looks like it's gone from Amz, TRU, Walmart, Target... still a few out in the wild I'm sure at places like B&N.  I still think this set is the best of the theme.  Not sure if the theme is going anywhere, but I think this set could do well.  I wish I had gotten some.

• Like 1

So... they retired 70315 Clay's Rumble Blade... and no one told me?  Looks like it's gone from Amz, TRU, Walmart, Target... still a few out in the wild I'm sure at places like B&N.  I still think this set is the best of the theme.  Not sure if the theme is going anywhere, but I think this set could do well.  I wish I had gotten some.

Yesterday I found one in a Target. No price rang up so they asked me how much it was. I told the girl it was $19.99. Thinking back on it I might have gotten it cheaper if I wanted. The point is keep your eyes open. You may still find things even if your inventory checker says there's nothing nearby.