Smyths Toys UK Clearout

Yellowtot

It's what I was told in Smyths yesterday when I asked had they any Lonely Mountain's. I was told some stock was being taken off the shelves for next week's clearance event. Also, all of these sets were on their website yesterday and today are all gone. Some stores had obviously jumped the gun.

The savings I saw were

Mission Hq

Chima Phoenix Fire

Benny's Spaceship

Lonely Mountain

Lego Movie Dropship

Battle of the Five Armies

All reduced to €50

Attack on Lake Town was reduced to €20, along with some Chima sets which were around €50.

Battle of the Witch King was reduced to €10.

All Mixels are 3 for the price of 2, including the new series.

Just got a few 76022 with this.  A set I actually really like (emotions making the decissions here but hey - not going to go overboard).  Thanks again for pointing this one out.  And to everyone else posting the deals and not keeping them to themselves (waiting until you've had your fill is certainly acceptable :))

Just got back from a morning visiting 2 Smyths.

Ended up with 3 for 2 Mixels to fill in a few gaps and complete some sets. I managed to get 1 Lonely Mountain @ £50.00 and 1 Movie Castle Cavalry @ £10.00 and also 3 Witch King Battles @ £5.00 each. I left one behind because the box was a right mess!

I passed on a detour to Lakeside as I think this is enough for me for now.

Just got back from a morning visiting 2 Smyths.

Ended up with 3 for 2 Mixels to fill in a few gaps and complete some sets. I managed to get 1 Lonely Mountain @ £50.00 and 1 Movie Castle Cavalry @ £10.00 and also 3 Witch King Battles @ £5.00 each. I left one behind because the box was a right mess!

I passed on a detour to Lakeside as I think this is enough for me for now.

Good haul! Did they have any lonely mountains left? Keen to get a single copy - at 100 was on the fence but at 50 its spot on.

So i tried the Smyths near work on thursday or friday. Picked up the last 2 lonely mountains for £50 each, they were sold out of pretty much everything else. was gutted that there were no more series 1 simpsons left either!

Headed to local southern Smyths today to see what the had. Picked up 2 benny's spaceship for €50 each, think there might be another 5 or 6 left. They had bugger all else left. walking towards the check out I spotted series 1 simpsons, €2.89 each and 3 for 2(score!) bought the lot!!