Lego shops in London...

WHSmith are notorious for keeping old stock but usually at inflated prices, but not too bad for finding old CMF’s or Mixels.  Tesco occasionally have old stock hidden away, particularly the Tesco home/homeplus stores.  Entertainer sometimes have recently retired, last 6 months or so, generally the £70 - £100 sets from dominant ranges, SW/SH etc.. 

Otherwise be lucky. 

Generally any independent that has retired sets know the value.  

I am going to try and get this deal later. They still sell the red 5 so if i buy 3 at rrp of £169.99 and get one free that makes each set cost £113.39. Providing they let me have this deal and have 3 of them in stock it seems crazy to be able to get a 33.3perc off rrrp of a Exclusive sw set

I am going to try and get this deal later. They still sell the red 5 so if i buy 3 at rrp of £169.99 and get one free that makes each set cost £113.39. Providing they let me have this deal and have 3 of them in stock it seems crazy to be able to get a 33.3perc off rrrp of a Exclusive sw set

Yeah you cant go wrong with that.  If you can find stock I say its a no brainer.

Yes sorry i was meant to post in the argos thread. I also checked for stock and they have none so thats that plan out the window. This may still be worth while for the at at or imperial star destroyer but they dont have these discounted like other shops

WHSmith are notorious for keeping old stock but usually at inflated prices, but not too bad for finding old CMF’s or Mixels.  Tesco occasionally have old stock hidden away, particularly the Tesco home/homeplus stores.  Entertainer sometimes have recently retired, last 6 months or so, generally the £70 - £100 sets from dominant ranges, SW/SH etc.. 

Otherwise be lucky. 

Generally any independent that has retired sets know the value.  

You could try Toys R Us. You can stock check on their website, Old Kent Road store seems to often pop up with older items when I have looked.

Thanks feed/Shanks.