"Unofficial" Brickpicker Sharknado 3 thread

Last year, many of us watched Sharknado 2 online together. Well, sorta,  We actually posted comments during the movie and had a great time.  As Jeff recently said, watching it is like "like Christmas in July".

image.thumb.jpg.727f5248d7ee73fd4f7041ee

Are you ready for "Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!  (9 pm ET/PT)."  It's on tomorrow (Weds) evening.  The movie's premise is classic :  A monstrous tornado unleashes ravenous sharks from Washington, D.C., all the way down to Orlando, Fla.

5167716086_9fe6899a39_b.jpg

The cast is promising!  I only need to mention 1 name, David Hasselhoff

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharknado_3:_Oh_Hell_No!#Cast

Mark Cuban was on espn radio today talking about it. He plays the President. Sounds like he had a lot of fun shooting his spot. The funny thing is Mark Cuban as Prez sounds less ridiculous than Trump as Prez which could actually happen. :lol:Got it dialed in, watching the end of 2. 

Before opening credits: 62 sharks & 8 deaths. It's already better than Empire Strikes Back.

Prediction: Tara Reid gives birth to shark baby.

Mother of Dragon Shark?

I would have to say this gives San Andreas Quake (the mockbuster I saw last night) a run for the money as bad to the bone.