Those of you with stores or who sell out of the home...

Not sure if this is a topic that already exists somewhere else or if it belongs here (I did a search already), but the users here whom have stores, can you tell us if you take payments using a credit card reader? If so, which service have you found works best? Pay Pal, Square, your bank or some other?

Just curious, since I plan on selling from home or when I'm on the go at a tradeshow or something...

Thanks!

I haven't used it much but had reasonable luck with Squareup on an android phone (the jack can be a little squirrely once it gets loose & worn, and interferes with some dropcases), unfortunately most tradeshow venues are still full of cellular dead zones here so the off-line mode is a real plus.  It's all free so there's not much risk in trying it out.

I'd like to try one with an ipad mini (I find the smartphone a little bit of an eye strain to use) & the ipad is kinda bulky when trying to hold it & swipe.

We use square for our business. (sadly, not LEGO related) I've found most readers have very similar fees. Keep in mind that if you don't swipe the card, there's a little more than a 1% additional fee to just enter the cc numbers. We have no reason to switch from square right now.