Black pearl help

NastyNate

I recently picked up this black pearl set and a mega blok battle ship set at a garage sale. I wasnt planning on reselling these I was planning to just start buying used stuff to build  some stuff to mess around with, nothing serious. I then found out what these sell for... So here is my problem, some of the packages are unopened some are. I am missing one of the two instruction books. I am trying to figure out the best way to make sure I have all the pieces so I can sell this complete. Would it be better to keep the packages closed and figure out what I may be missing? If i had to guess i have anywhere between 95-100% of the set. The only thing I know im missing so far without doing a piece by piece count is the first of 2 instruction books. Or should I sell it as is? Let me know what you think. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

11c4000.jpg

5zmmht.jpg

107udqv.jpg

30vm1hw.jpg

2ebwnyo.jpg

Edited by NastyNate

Thanks for the replies! I was planning on selling it used but I was unsure if people preferred if some of the bags were still sealed. I guess its not that big of a difference if 3 bags are unopened. Also do I assume the mega blok set is essentially worthless?

Thanks again

Edited by NastyNate

Go ahead and build the Black Pearl, you can find the instructions on Lego's website (among other places). Once you are absolutely sure none of the pieces for the BP are mixed in with that battleship do yourself and the rest of us a favor, take all the battleship pieces and instructions and place them into the nearest recycling bin and try and forget you ever saw it.

• Like 3